To read a long version about my winding career journey, check out this Linkedin article.
Jen is the Head of Operations at Remotish, a HubSpot RevOps and WebOps agency.
Her work includes creating plans, processes, and programs such as a knowledge management program (wiki), a comprehensive employee onboarding program, and a referral partner program that generates 45% of company revenue and earned her the top 2022 Heroes of RevOps award from Revenue.io.
She was chosen to be a HubSpot RevOps correspondent at INBOUND2021 and has appeared as a panelist on the INBOUND After Hours show and at the MoPros Career Fair.
Jen’s love of research, writing, and lifelong learning is currently demonstrated by working on a book about Revenue Operations (RevOps).
A few quick facts about Jen:
- Grew up in the Illinois countryside.
- Had a passion for art and learning for as long as I can remember.
- Moved to New York City ASAP, or, rather, after graduating college in Indiana and saving enough money to survive.
- Moved to San Diego without visiting first.
- Super tall (seriously).
- Loves magazines.
- Hates cold weather.
- (Also loves parentheses and exclamation points!)
Don’t just take my word for it… What clients and colleagues have said about Jen:
“Jen is first on my list to bring on for all projects, especially projects related to digital marketing. She is solid in marketing tech, an excellent writer, a quick learner and pro-active in learning new technologies and new industries. Jen brings emotional intelligence, deep work concepts, analytical and creative skills to every project. Jen’s talent entwines past experience as an art director and forward-thinking business acumen into a package that is unbeatable.” – Mary Stovall, marketing director while at KCD PR
“Not only is she a hard worker and very efficient, but she’s the type of employee who anticipates needs and issues and addresses them up front — very helpful in the publishing business.” – Don Cuppett, worked together at Supermarket News
“Jen is a pleasure to work with. She is very detail-oriented and always helps find solutions to every day challenges. Her work ethic is amazing and she always came through on projects even when we had tight timelines. In addition to her graphic design skills, Jen further developed her photography skills, with both product and animal lifestyle shots. Jen is a great team player and would be an asset for any creative team.” – Cat Ellis, creative director when at Petco
“I have worked with Jen for nearly eight years, and I wholeheartedly recommend her, both for design services and photography. She is creative and self-directed; she can take a vaguely defined idea and run with it, turning it into exactly what we want and more. She is also friendly, helpful, efficient, and extremely reliable. Working with her, my team at Hotel F&B never missed a deadline. Jen is a delight to work with and someone I know I can always depend on.” – Angela Malcolm Stucker, VP while at Hotel F&B
Visit LinkedIn to see more recommendations.
Press — under construction:
- Speaker panelist at the INBOUND after hours show
- Writing [move to writing page]: Documentation blogs on the HubSpot Community blogs
- I was chosen to be a HubSpot Community Champion https://offers.hubspot.com/community-champions
- MoPros Career Fair panelist about the State of the Marketing Ops Professional report with HubSpot: https://www.accelevents.com/e/mo-pros-career-fair-q421
- RevOps Hero Award winner from Revenue.io https://www.revenue.io/blog/the-top-25-revops-leaders-of-2022
- Mentions in newsletters :
- January 21 AdaptivOps newsletter for sharing the hiring/onboarding blog
- January 7 RevOps.io newsletter for Journey into Ops article
- December 14 RevOps.io newsletter for winning RevOps hero award
- October 29 AdaptivOps newsletter for the documentation blogs
- October 24 RevOps Coop newsletter for the documentation blogs
- October 11 HubSpot Community Blog for the documentation blogs
- October 10 RevOps Coop newsletter for more documentation blogs
Databox featured my advice about marketing courses and also about marketing books.
Ellevate published a profile on me, a job promotion announcement, a company award announcement, and an MBA announcement.
Thanks to San Diego Voyager for listing me as a San Diego influencer!
About the tagline, “Innovative ideas. Stylish solutions.”
Created after taking Sally Hogshead’s Fascination Advantage quiz and reading her How to Fascinate book (recommended!)