Are you looking for someone to write quality content for your website?
Does your brand want to take advantage of email’s 4300% ROI, but your team doesn’t have time to write?
Do you spend way too much time writing content to market your business?
Could your team use a helping hand to get ahead of the game, in order to write a month of content in advance?
Let me help ease the burden of the churning content creation cycle! See examples below and contact me at jen[at]jenbergren.com.
I’ve enjoyed reading, writing, and editing for as long as I can remember. Creating all the content for my photography and art business for five years started my serious pursuit towards marketing and writing. Blogging, email newsletters, and other content marketing make me very happy, whether I’m consuming, curating, or creating!
- Glamhive Styling Session with Conni from Art in the Find on jenbergren.com
- San Diego Fashion Resources: In Spades Blog on jenbergren.com
- Creating Your Personal Brand Tagline on jenbergren.com
- What GDPR Means for Marketing and PR on kcdpr.com
- Should B2B Marketers Optimize for Voice Search in 2018? on kcdpr.com
- Contributing Bylined Articles After HuffPost Ended Submissions on kcdpr.com
- 10 Ways to Repurpose a Conference Presentation Speech on kcdpr.com
- Gold and Silver Gives to Healthcare on noblegoldinvestments.com
- Silver Powers Solar Energy on noblegoldinvestments.com
- How to Create a Great Instagram Account for Your Dog on fetchlight.com
- How to Hang a Gallery Wall on fetchlight.com
- Interview with Dawn Celapino, author of Jack’s Journey USA on fetchlight.com
- Interview with Artist Marna Schindler on fetchlight.com
- Balboa Park Dog Park Improvements, Sponsored by Beneful on fetchlight.com
- How to Choose a Pet Photographer on PrettyFluffy.com
- Bocce Ball Courts in San Diego Bars and Restaurants for Tosso.com
- “After Tax Time Wonders & Blunders” – weekly newsletter for KCD PR.
- “Halloween Candy Coma” – weekly newsletter for KCD PR
- “Where the Robot meets the Road” – weekly newsletter for KCD PR
- Fetchlight Monthly Email Newsletter
- Fetchlight Email Newsletter Small Business Saturday
- Fetchlight Email Newsletter Anniversary Party
Editing and research
Editing = reading + improving. Two of my favorite things!
I edited Linda Michael’s “Do No Harm” Dog Training Manual ebook, available on Gumroad. I also assisted with the publishing process, edited magazine and website articles for her, and am currently assisting Linda with preparing ebooks for sale on Amazon.
My weekly assignments for MBA classes provide a constant stream of editing both my own individual projects and group projects.
Research was one of my main duties at the PR & marketing agency.
Photo Research for Blogs, Social Media, Websites, Print
- Photo research for blogs, social media, website, print materials (For fetchlight.com, jenbergren.com, dogpsychologistoncall.com)
- Photo research for magazines I have art directed including Supermarket News, Whole Health, and Hotel F&B magazine.