“Content marketing is all the marketing that’s left.” ~ Seth Godin
Are you looking to add more quality content to your website?
Does your brand need to connect with your clients and fans via the magic of email? (Email has a 4300% ROI, BTW. It’s not dead yet, despite what you might think.)
Do you want to build your email list by creating ebooks and landing pages?
Do you spend way too much time creating content to market your business? Could your team use a helping hand to get ahead of the game, in order to schedule a month of content in advance? Or perhaps your company spends too little time on content marketing, which is apparent by dwindling number of clients?
Let me help ease the burden of the churning content creation cycle! See examples below and contact me at jen[at]jenbergren.com.
Landing Pages & Offers
- 2018 Fintech Conference Calendar for KCD PR
- Silver Investment Guide for Noble Gold Investments
- San Diego Photo Shoot Location Guide for Fetchlight
- San Diego Fashion Resources: In Spades Blog on jenbergren.com
- Creating Your Personal Brand Tagline on jenbergren.com
- What GDPR Means for Marketing and PR on kcdpr.com
- Should B2B Marketers Optimize for Voice Search in 2018? on kcdpr.com
- Contributing Bylined Articles After HuffPost Ended Submissions on kcdpr.com
- 10 Ways to Repurpose a Conference Presentation Speech on kcdpr.com
- Gold and Silver Gives to Healthcare on noblegoldinvestments.com
- Silver Powers Solar Energy on noblegoldinvestments.com
- How to Create a Great Instagram Account for Your Dog on fetchlight.com
- How to Hang a Gallery Wall on fetchlight.com
- Interview with Dawn Celapino, author of Jack’s Journey USA on fetchlight.com
- Interview with Artist Marna Schindler on fetchlight.com
- Balboa Park Dog Park Improvements, Sponsored by Beneful on fetchlight.com
- How to Choose a Pet Photographer on PrettyFluffy.com
- Bocce Ball Courts in San Diego Bars and Restaurants for Tosso.com
- “After Tax Time Wonders & Blunders” – weekly newsletter for KCD PR.
- “Halloween Candy Coma” – weekly newsletter for KCD PR
- “Where the Robot meets the Road” – weekly newsletter for KCD PR
- Fetchlight Monthly Email Newsletter
- Fetchlight Email Newsletter Small Business Saturday
- Fetchlight Email Newsletter Anniversary Party
Social Media Content Creation
Valentine’s Day jpgs such as this were created and sent to each client every year. Several were also shared on Fetchlight’s social media platforms each year, linking to the Pinterest board full of valentines.
#realphotofriday posts on Fetchlight’s Instagram showcased a professional photo instead of the feed’s usual behind-the-scenes and daily-life-of-a-pet-business iPhone photos. Many of the photos featured dogs with popular Instagram accounts who are tagged in the caption and in the photo. Locations and specific hashtags were used to attract popular dog groups, breeds, cities, and more.
I regularly created easily read at-a-glance graphics for social media sharing to promote Fetchlight blog posts, using consistent on-brand colors and fonts. The bright, solid color stands out in Instagram feeds to capture the attention of people quickly scrolling through.
More social media content creation and curation examples:
- Jen Bergren’s business Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more.
- Fetchlight’s Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook