Blog Content Examples
- How to Create a Great Instagram Account for Your Dog on fetchlight.com
- How to Hang a Gallery Wall on fetchlight.com
- Interview with Dawn Celapino, author of Jack’s Journey USA on fetchlight.com
- How to Choose a Photo Shoot Location for Your Dog on fetchlight.com
- Interview with Artist Marna Schindler on fetchlight.com
- Balboa Park Dog Park Improvements, Sponsored by Beneful on fetchlight.com
- Balboa Park Dog Park Will Be Improved, Sponsored by Beneful on fetchlight.com
- Modern Cat Magazine Cover Shoot with Cole and Marmalade on fetchlight.com
- Pound for Pound Book Cover Shoot on fetchlight.com
- How to Choose a Pet Photographer on fetchlight.com which was also featured on PrettyFluffy.com
- All About My Dog Tawny on fetchlight.com
- Double Merles, feature about Aussie Rescue San Diego in Paws for Charity magazine page 15
- Bocce Ball Courts in San Diego Bars and Restaurants for Tosso.com
Social Media Content Examples
Valentine’s Day jpgs such as this have been created and sent to each client every year, plus several are shared on my social media platforms each year with a link to where you can find them all on Pinterest. https://www.pinterest.com/fetchlight/valentines/
#realphotofriday posts on Fetchlight’s Instagram, showcasing a professional photo instead of the usual behind-the-scenes and daily life of a pet business iPhone photos. Many of the photos feature dogs with popular Instagram accounts who are tagged in the caption and in the photo. The posts are also shared to Facebook, and shared to Twitter using IFTT so the photo shows in the post. Posts are scheduled using Buffer. Locations are used and specific hashtags are used for popular dog groups, breeds, cities, and more.
I regularly create easily visible at-a-glance graphics for social media sharing to promote blog posts, using consistent on-brand colors and fonts. I use Photoshop to create these, but have used Canva for similar web graphic templates for Hotel F&B. The bright, solid color stands out in Instagram feeds as people are quickly scrolling through.
Email Marketing Content Created with Mailchimp
I have been refining and testing different email layouts and calls-to-action over the years.
Linda Michaels M.A. email marketing example (had limited design input, simplified previous design and matched to the website)
Copy Editing and Research for Blogs, Books, Articles
- Blogs – fetchlight.com, jenbergren.com, dogpsychologistoncall.com
- Books – editing a non-fiction book in progress for Linda Michaels, M.A.
- Articles – editing newspaper and magazine articles for Linda Michaels, M.A.
Photo Research for Blogs, Social Media, Websites, Print
- Blogs, social media, website, print materials (For fetchlight.com, jenbergren.com, dogpsychologistoncall.com)
- Photo research for magazines I have art directed including Supermarket News, Whole Health and Hotel F&B magazine.